Lots of people are looking to make a connection with their soulmate. The Universe causes soulmate connections to happen. It causes the partners’ paths to cross each other’s or to intersect.
Many couples believe that their romantic relationship involves a soulmate connection. But what if both partners don’t feel the same way? This is more common than you may think. Soulmate connections don’t work unless they’re mutual; that is, each partner must regard the other as a soulmate.
Genuine soulmate connections must be reciprocal in nature. Both partners must mutually acknowledge the soulmate connection to each other. This may occur right at the beginning of a relationship, or it may develop later on. But this must occur at some point.
A partner in a one-sided relationship often feels as though they’re dangling, like they have nothing to plug into. If you’ve experienced this, you know exactly what this feels like. If one partner rejects the possibility of a soulmate relationship, there’s nothing the other partner can do to force the relationship to work. That’s just how soulmate connections work.
Not every person with whom we feel a connection—even a soulmate connection—will feel one to us. It’s ultimately up to each partner in a relationship to accept or reject the possibility that a soulmate connection exists.
Here are some common reasons why the partner you think you have a soulmate relationship with may not be acknowledging the connection.
- You simply may be wrong. Just because you want the soulmate connection to exist doesn’t mean that it will.
- Your partner doesn’t feel the same way you do. Just because you feel that they’re your soulmate doesn’t guarantee that they’ll feel that they’re your soulmate.
- The person you feel a soulmate connection with may agree and feel the connection, too. But they aren’t emotionally, physically, or spiritually ready to accept the responsibilities of such deep connections. They may be overwhelmed, or they may fear the intimacy of connecting so deeply and emotionally with you.
- They may have past experience with a soulmate connection that didn’t end well. If they were emotionally damaged by a soulmate relationship, they may have built emotional blockages and walls to avoid a repeat of the painful emotional upheaval that happened when that previous relationship ended.
- They may already have a current soulmate connection with somebody else.
- They may have experienced the breakup of a previous soulmate relationship, but they’re waiting for their ex to return to them.
- The soulmate contract between you may be complete, so the soulmate relationship possibilities have closed for this lifetime and your partner wants to move on and form new soulmate connections with a new partner.
Being in a one-sided relationship is very difficult. If you feel like it’s time to gain guidance and insight for your soulmate connection, you may find it helpful to contact a psychic who specializes in soulmate relationships. These psychics can quickly delve into situations and discern if a soulmate connection with your current partner is still a possibility, or if it’s doomed to remain a one-sided connection. You’ll receive the truth and guidance you seek to understand the true nature of your relationship.